Reinvest in your business by claiming back R&D tax
SMEs missing out on £thousands in R&D tax credit relief
Are you tapping into eligible funds to fuel your business?
Don’t assume your business is not eligible – R&D tax credits are available to every UK Ltd SME if:
- you’ve spent money on improving or developing new products or services or processes
- you started this in the last two or three years
- you are liable for corporation tax
If the answer is YES to all these, then you’re very likely to be eligible for R&D Tax Credits.
55% of eligible SMEs are still not claiming R&D tax credits that they are entitled to.
Are you one of them? Time to change that
Our process is simple and financially risk free:
- We gather the information.
- We identify eligible activities and costs.
- We quantify and qualify the R&D.
- We submit the claim and manage HMRC.
- You receive successful R&D claims.
And our fee is only due when a successful claim has been paid to you.
We are in the business of boosting your business
And we are specialists in successfully doing just that
One of very few R&D specialist organisations regulated by the ACCA, Quantum R&D Tax Specialists are based in Worcestershire and support SMEs across the country.
Our independent specialists in tax relief are industry and business experts, with diverse knowledge and understanding across multiple sectors. This means we speak your business language, so we will maximise your R&D tax credit entitlement.