Could your business be due cash back from HMRC?
What are we talking about? We are talking about R&D tax credits. R&D tax credits reward and encourage small businesses like yours that work on innovative projects, to help you reinvest in further innovation and growth.
If you can say YES to the following questions then you may be eligible...
- Is your business an active limited company, registered in the UK?
- Does your business do a lot of bespoke work for clients?
- Do you develop new or existing products, processes or services?
- Do you make process improvement to reduce costs, reduce energy and be more sustainable?
- Do you take an element of risk in finding solutions for your clients?
55% of eligible SMEs are still NOT claiming the R&D tax credits to which they are entitled. Are you one of them?
Don’t assume your business is not eligible contact us for your FREE discovery call on 01684 252464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our process is simple and risk free.
- First we have a free discovery call with you to ensure you are eligible
- Next we will conduct a technical interview with you to quantify and qualify the R&D projects and request various financial information from you to identify eligible costs
- From the information you have given us we then prepare the technical report, finance report and amended CT600s for submission to HMRC
- We will submit the claim and manage HMRC process
- And within 60 days you receive a successful R&D Tax refund from HMRC
We offer fixed fees which are agreed with you in advance. Our fee is only due when a successful claim has been paid to you so there is no upfront risk to you in using our service.
How much time will it take me?
The amount of time you will be involved in the process is approximately 2-4 hours, most of which will be for the technical interview, which for the amount you are likely to receive back from HMRC will probably work out to be best hourly rate you’ll have ever received! You give us the information we need, and then we will prepare all of the reporting for you.